How many knitting / crochet projects do you complete in a year - Poll results

This fall I asked knitca.com visitors to answer one simple question: How many knitting / crochet projects do you complete in a year? Many thanks to all of you who took the time to answer. The overall results prove once again that we - crafters are an industrious lot. 60% of the voters complete more than 10 projects in a year. Great job, everyone.

Considering that in one of my previous polls you admitted loving knitted sweaters and cardigans more than any other knitted item chances are many of you make more that one sweater every year and that's a lot of work.

What I want to say is that I admire every one of you, who uses time wisely knitting and crocheting away lots of useful comfortable garments for yourself and those you care for.


Just not to leave this post without picture, here's a picture of my recently finished project - a hat for my son.



Happy Knitting!


Comments